Update on The Fridge DC

First of all, thanks to all for the pleasantly surprising amount of the support, encouragement, and questions about The Fridge DC.

Every time I go out or spin (which is not too often any more) I get no fewer than 10 people offer such precious nuggets of positivity ... and believe me, it is keeping me strong during some trying (and expensive) efforts in creating a place for everyone and everything; my mission for The Fridge DC.

Now that I am beginning to see some light at the end of my tunnel (renovations, business business, and government administrative business) I wanted to offer an update on progress.

I am now about four weeks away from finishing major renovations and announcing my first few events ... now is a great time to get in touch if you are interested in being a part of art, music, and performance events at The Fridge DC in 2009. my email is alex [at] thefridgedc [dot] com.

Here are a few pix of the ashes from which The Fridge DC will rise:









5 comments:

  1. Holy Shit balls! Keep pushing Alex...Can't wait!

    D
    www.eightyeightdc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it Up Alex! Turn them nuggets into gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Best of luck! can't wait til this is done Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can finally exhale!!!!!!!!Bravo

    ReplyDelete