Renovations have begun at The Fridge!


So, although I am super pissed at Washington gASS because it has taken them two weeks to come turn my heat on (and they still aren't coming until next Monday), renovations at The Fridge are beginning to wind up.

I am really pleased that I chose to work with Mick Mier, a friend for whom I have done graphic design work in the past, because he and his associate Matt Shannon Browne are ON POINT!

I am also pleased to announce that I have hired the first employee for The Fridge, Brigador Stamback as Associate Gallery Director.

Thanks so much to everyone for your support, amazingly kind words and emails, and generous offers to volunteer. There will be opportunities after the new year, once I get over the hump with the renovation.





3 comments:

  1. I see you've already installed a dog. That's always a step in the right direction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you've already installed a dog. Always a step in the right direction :)

    ReplyDelete