23 hours in NYC jail + random John Perry Barlow meeting

That was Friday. Popped for getting up.

23 hours later, I decided to cheer myself up by going to the most amazing restaurant, Blue Ribbon, where none other than one Mr. John Perry Barlow himself called me an 'incarcerated artist in America' upon overhearing my tale. He is an amazing person and writer, artist and activist, whom I have admired for decades. He was with Timothy Leary when LSD was first used, and was with Mr. Leary when passed decades later. We are friends now.

Plus booked monthly residencies, last Saturdays at Studio BPM in Brooklyn, and last Sundays at Nublu.




Still love NYC more than ever.

2 comments:

  1. wow glad your out and ok! Can't wait to see your space, london has been telling me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you happen to be in the subway at Grand Central Station tomorrow, keep your eyes out for me. I'll be making your visit a cleaner one, as I serve the community of New York, as a penalty for putting up artwork on boarded up buildings in their fair city.

    If my camera works, look for my first ever video blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete